[Fhscommunity] Discounted Student ACT and SAT Study Guides

Victoria Swartz vswartz at findlaycityschools.org
Tue Aug 19 15:53:45 EDT 2014

From: OHSAA Communication [mailto:DoNotReply at ohsaa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:37 PM
To: Victoria Swartz
Subject: Discounted Student ACT and SAT Study Guides

August 2014

To:  Member School Administrators

Fr:   Dan Ross, OHSAA Commissioner

Re:  Discounted Student ACT and SAT Study Guides

Below you will links to information about a special offer you and any of your students may use to receive discounted access to an online (or DVD) ACT and/or SAT study guide to help students prepare for the ACT and/or SAT test. This program is offered through the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), professional athletes from the NFL, MLB and 150 other organizations that support the donation project. The cost of a standard ACT or SAT study program is usually $250, but through this program, each is available for $19.99, which covers licensing, registration, customer support, shipping or online access fees.

Here are two links that provide more information about the program:
http://www.ohsaa.org/members/eKnowledge.pdf

http://www.ohsaa.org/members/eKnowledgeBacktoSchool.pdf

This link provides ordering information. The online program or DVD can be ordered using a credit card or check.

http://www.eknowledge.com/SCHSL

This link takes viewers to a YouTube video explaining the program in its entirety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JjyazTc6Lo&list=UUPalslteXAj6YgiFhtvZA&index=1&feature=plcp

We are sending you this information as part of our continuing efforts to assist you in providing your students with academic assistance. We encourage you to share this information with your school counselors, your students and their parents.

If you have any questions about the program, please contact Lori Caputo at (951) 256-4076 or LoriCaputo at eKnowledge.com<mailto:LoriCaputo at eKnowledge.com>

Thank you for your attention to this matter!