[Whittierparents] Upcoming Parent Teacher conferences

Susan Chesebro schesebro at findlaycityschools.org
Tue Oct 6 13:29:12 EDT 2015

Hello Whittier Families!  Please remember your upcoming Parent/Teacher conferences on Thursday, October 8 (or) Tuesday, October 13 (or) Thursday, October 22.  This is a valuable time to learn about all that is going on at school, and ask questions about your child’s progress.  We look forward to the chance to meet with you!  All of our special area teachers are also available.  If you would like to set up a conference with any teacher, please call the office (419-425-8358).

While you are at Whittier, please check our Lost and Found!  We have a growing collection of jackets, and odds and ends already!
We will also have children’s books that are free for the taking!  Check the cafeteria tables for some great books to add to your home collections!

Susan Chesebro
Whittier Elementary School
Principal
[cid:7FFBCC0C-C367-4E64-B5A3-4914E12A1440]