[Wilsonvance4thgrade] Week of October 6-10

David Barnhill dbarnhill at findlaycityschools.org
Fri Oct 3 10:31:12 EDT 2014

Good Rainy Morning,

 We have had some beautiful fall weather lately. Today is not one of these days.

Monday, Oct. 6 - We start off our week with Findlay fireman visiting our school  over lunch time. They will be providing batteries to all students that received a smoke alarm last year. A special visitor might be joining the fireman as well.

Tuesday, Oct 7 – 3rd Grade OAA – It is important that all 3rd graders be present and on  time for this test. This will  be the first chance to pass the 3rd grade guarantee.

Thursday, Oct 9 – Parent/Teacher conferences begin. Other nights are Oct. 14,  and Oct 23. If your child's teacher has not schedule a conference with you please contact them to arrange a time to meet.
- Our Book fair also begins on Oct 9 and will run during our P/T conferences (see attached letter)

Please look/read at the attachments.

Have a great Weekend!

Thanks

David Barnhill
Wilson Vance
Principal

[cid:F0471AB3-84F4-4AC5-9BA6-088FD5C1D885]

PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore may be available upon request in accordance with Ohio public records law.  (ORC 149.43)