[Wilsonvance4thgrade] Week of October 13 -17

David Barnhill dbarnhill at findlaycityschools.org
Fri Oct 10 10:29:13 EDT 2014

Good Morning Parent(s),

Our Book Fair is off to a great start. Students had a chance to preview the books and other items and create a wish list for you. There is a great selection of books for ALL reading levels. They make great gifts and it helps our librarian be able to buy new books for our library. Buy some now, they make great Christmas or birthday gifts.

Monday, October 13 – the book fair continues in the library from 9am – 4pm
 Penn Station day – turn in the coupon your child brings home when you visit Penn Station and a portion will be donated back to our PTO.
Tuesday, Oct. 14 – 5th grade Orchestra trip in the AM
   PICTURE RETAKE day – this is for anyone who was not here the first day we took pictures or would like to have their picture redone. If you are not please with the first pictures return them on Tuesday with your child so they can get them retaken. It helps if you add a little note as to why  you are returning them.
Last Day for BOOK FAIR – 9am – 8PM
Parent Teacher conf 4pm –8pm
 Friday, October 17  -END of the 1st NINE week grading period. Grade cards will be sent home on Friday, Oct. 24.

The following week – Tuesday, Oct 21 – PTO mtg at WV 7:00pm
   Thursday, Oct 23 – Market Day Pie Sale Kick-off
Parent teacher conf night 4-8pm

Have a Great weekend!

Thanks

David Barnhill
Wilson Vance
Principal

[cid:BF83FDE1-83F9-4E32-98FC-DED387A24D4F]

PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore may be available upon request in accordance with Ohio public records law.  (ORC 149.43)